We strive to ensure all our guests a safe and comfortable experience. We follow and execute the safety guidelines of Finnish government and Lapland hospital district in particular.
We want to secure the health of all our guests and employees, so please do not visit our excursions if you have coronavirus-related symptoms. Our employees are also not allowed to come to work if they show any symptoms. Further information on coronavirus symptoms is available here!
All our premises have hand disinfectant freely available for both staff and guests. We have enhanced all cleaning and disinfecting in the common spaces.
SAFARI OFFICE & DRESSING ROOMS
- We have enhanced our hygiene-related procedures in particular at all of our premises to minimise the spread of all kinds of viruses.
- Cleaning of common rooms has been improved, and we are cleaning potential contagious surfaces several times a day.
- Our payment terminal is disinficted regularly with sanitizing towels, and hand sanitizers are available for our guests upon payment.
- Outdoor activities are a fairly safe way to enjoy the Lappish nature, however we still advice our guests to hold a 1,5 meters distance
- Hand disinfectant is freely available at our safari office and husky farm.
- We washing clothing in high temperatures.
- We recommend to use your own mittens.
- Safety information will be held outdoors for outdoor activities
- When safety distance is not possible to keep, all of our employees are using masks. During these situations,for example during transfers and safari clothing situations, we also highly recommend our customers to use masks.
- During huskysafari you will be seated only next to members of your family or traveling party.
- We highly recommend our guests to use a mask during the activity transfers. Masks can be bought for a small fee from our safari office
GROUP SIZES & PRIVATE TOURS
- Maximum group size is 8 people. Exeptionally we make safari for larger group if they belong to the same group.
- Private tours can always be booked. Please contact us for more information.
We are happy to answer questions about hygiene and safety. We reserve the right to make changes as official guidelines change. We thank our customers for their understanding and we will continue to strive to provide our guests with unforgettable experiences in safe enchanting nature.